Innovation demonstrations are solutions, products, technology, content creation, and marketing tactics that will be useful to Deaf professionals at work and for achieving change.
These demos may be pre-recorded or performed live on-site. We encourage unique presentation ideas and if possible, the opportunity for hands-on use and testing by attendees. Send us your product, we’ll film the audience trying it out. We want the audience to have fun!
For the D.C. Summit – shipments must be received by Monday, April 16.
For Local & Focus Summits – shipments must be received by August 3, 2018.
Examples of Innovation Demonstrations
- Wearables such as vibrating alert clip and an app that integrates with other apps on a phone.
- Affordable camera stabilizers that go with a phone.
Product or Service Demonstration
- An individual may demonstrate the use of a product on stage.
- A group may do a short skit demonstrating how an innovative service works.
Video – can be a person signing ASL or a screencast
- A startup founder talking about his innovation, and sharing information about how to sign up / support.
- A person on stage demonstrating a single product or use of phone / computer to do something unique, screencasted to the large screen.
For more details, visit our FAQ page.